Incident Reporting Software
i-Sight Incident Reporting Software provides investigators with the tools to effectively report and investigate workplace incidents. Workplace injuries & near misses, property damage and environmental incidents require immediate attention to mitigate their impact. i-Sight investigation solutions establish a clear audit trail of the actions taken and enable the execution of corrective actions to prevent future occurences.
Real Time Incident Reporting via Web Form
Incident investigations require accurate, timely reporting and investigation to minimize their risk. i-Sight enables real time incident reporting by providing every employee with access to an online incident report. This online form is configured to ensure you consistently record accurate and relevant information and is designed to be simple enough that your employees will actually use it.
Ensure Cases Are Managed Through to Resolution
Once an incident report has been captured within i-Sight, uniquely configured worklfow and alerts ensure the file moves towards resolution. Managers can create inactivity alerts to ensure their notified of overdue tasks or cases, will investigators can use reminders and dashboard reports to stay on top of their workload.
i-Sight Incident Reporting Software uses dashboards to communicate complex information quickly. Dashboards provide real-time information to HR departments or investigative teams, allowing them to:
- Identify common allegations or investigation types.
- Analyze cases by geographic location, incident type or other relevant variables.
- Uncover patterns and emerging trends.
- Report on the outcomes of investigations.
Identifying the source of repeat incidents enables managers to take appropriate action and develop stronger policies and procedures to decrease future workplace incidents.
Field Level Access Control
When investigating workplace incidents, strict information controls are required in order to maintain confidentiality. i-Sight Incident Reporting Software is a flexible solution that allows managers to restrict case access down to the field level.
Depending on the individuals or issues involved in an investigation, privacy may even be required within the investigative team. This means two or more investigators can access a case file, but some information may be hidden from each throughout investigation process.
i-Sight Incident Reporting Software Benefits:
- Configured to suit existing processes to increase user adoption.
- High risk cases can be tagged with the appropriate priority level in order to draw attention to them.
- Information privacy is maintained through the use of access controls.
- Alerts and reminders accelerate case resolution time by ensuring all task assignments are completed on time.
- Ability to meet legal and regulatory guidelines and any future amendments.
- Case information is centralized and can be accessed anywhere there is an Internet connection- information will never be in the wrong place or on the wrong machine.